Saturday 26 July 2014

Fabric Luurve - I've got it bad!

Have you seen the Emmy Grace fabric by Bari J in the PlainStitch ShopRoom? Well I'm a teeny bit well actually completely truly madly deeply in love with it , the beautiful vivid flowers on grey are just the most gorgeous combination, I literally can't get enough! (WARNING: if you want some go see Debs soooon as I don't think whats left on the bolt will be left for long! just saying!
First I bought a fat quarter, just to have in my stash, then a half metre to make into this ....HAPPY!


and it goes with this
I made it at the fab PlainStitch Clackety Clack Granny Bag Class with Debs and my lovely sewing friends. If you need a bag like this - I have 2 now and will make another as they are perfect - then Debs is running the next class on September 11th ! Happy Summer Sewing to you all.

5 comments:

  1. Oohhh it's too lovely. Might have to make a cushion too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feeling a bit of pressure to make something with the fabric - it's just too beautiful...*looks at fabric and puts it back in the cupboard*! Your cushion and bag are beautiful! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pressure - you have Emmy Grace in your stash so that's a big smiley face - and can add some into your fab hexie quilt which I love x

      Delete
  3. That was quick Julia! It is beautiful. I must get cracking with my fabric, if I can bear to cut into it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glynis I was inspired by your beautiful shoulder bag x

      Delete