Friday 4 April 2014

Some recent additions

I have now  joined the lampshade making addiction club! Thanks Deb for your hints in coping with what seemed like a monster lampshade. I took note of the advice of a friend to help, I made do with a husband, he now shows visitors the lampshade HE has made!!!!


I think I have also joined the fabric basket addiction club, is there no end to this?

Probably not as the  fabric shows quilt and fabric shops, I think it really needs filling with some lovely new fat quarters ........ Oh dear!

My lace pillow now has it's finished log cabin cover cloth



2 comments:

  1. Oh Glynis this is a superb post - I love your monster lampshade and your husband showing it off :)) then the most gorgeous fabric basket which I now want of course and your log cabin is stunning I love the way you have quilted it too - you have inspired me - ps my dad said he's been to York to see the Log Cabin exhibition too ! Yay for men joining us in our interests / addictions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glynis your projects looks wonderful! It's so nice to see the lampshade in place! When you're making the large size you do feel like you need to grow your arms about a foot longer though!

    ReplyDelete